BUY 3 GET 3 FREE (Automatically applied when you add 6 sets and click BUY IT NOW)
CaewayanPH provides eco-friendly products that lessen single-use plastic and promotes sustainable lifestyle. When you purchase this, you are already helping in saving the environment in your own simple way by avoiding single-use plastics whenever you use it. So make sure to bring it anywhere with you and use it all the time.
How to personalize your item for FREE?
Send the customization details after placing your order. Instructions will be provided once order is completed.
Indicate the following details:
* Order Number
* Color Variant - Name to personalize
* Font Style
* Font Color (Black / Gold / Silver)
You may send the details via FB/IG/SMS/Email.
Do not hesitate to reach us for any queries and special requests.
Handy Utensils Set includes:
- Spoon - 2.9cmx17.5cm
- Fork - 2.2cmx17.5cm
- Chopsticks - 18.8cm
- Container Box - 11.2cmx5.5cm
Available in pastel colors:
- Pastel Pink
- Sea Green
- Cream White
- Steel Blue
- Small, lightweight and handy
- Compact, portable and travel friendly
- Can be used with hot food or beverages
- Can withstand -58°F (-50°C) ~ 392°F (200°C)
- Made from natural materials
- Food safe
- Easy to wash
- Easy to assemble
Caewayanph offers the following:
- Cash on Delivery (you may request for other Mode of Payment)
- Discount for bulk orders perfect for souvenirs and giveaways
- May not be suitable for younger kids as they may not be able to assemble and disassemble it properly.
- Not advisable for hard foods.
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Dimensions and weights are approximate and subject to variation.
Wheat straw is the stalk left over after wheat grains are harvested. It is considered an agricultural waste after the removal of grain and chaff. Traditionally, it has been treated as a waste. Some farmers burn it, contributing to public health hazard and air pollution. But now, the material is used as an alternative ingredient in producing kitchenware and tableware so we can reduce plastic wastes.
Process: Wheat straw stalk and starch turned into slurry and subjected to hot-press molding. This makes the surface not as smooth due to the wheat straw.
Do not waste your time and place your order now before we are sold out again!